Interview With Matthew J Murphy Author Of Remedy
- Hi Matthew, thanks for agreeing to do this interview for the readers of healthtips202.com I will start off by asking you a few questions about your background and what got you interested in the Natural Health and writing your book 🙂
1.What first got you interested in the health and wellness industry? I was forced into it at an early age around nine. Quit abruptly I might add. I was a youngster used to the joys of ice cream, soda, and a Twinkie every day. It seemed as though over night that switched to green noodle spaghetti and similar ilk to a child’s eye as my mother had a major lifestyle change. At that age, changes roll down hill so to speak.
But, that is the best time to have changes placed upon oneself. They are easier to adapt and incorporate at a younger age. Thankfully, these were positive changes. Some children are not so fortunate and have negative changes thrust in their direction.
- 2. On your journey is there anything healthwise you would change if you had to do it again? It is hard to say. I am not sure why an autoimmune disorder pops up in some people and not others. The doctors do not have a firm answer either. There are still arguments as to the cause of the illness I had within the medical community. In my case, the illness was a severe case of ulcerative colitis that required hospitalization for eight days as my bleeding could not be stopped.
I did not know about my remedies at the time. I was following doctors prescriptions before I was hospitalized. They just were not working. In hindsight, if I could have changed something it would have been to take more responsibility for my health rather than simply relying on the doctor. The easy way out was to take the pill. Sometimes that is certainly necessary given a patient’s condition and discipline. In my case, I didn’t want to go through the hassle of making trips to the health store, making remedies, or driving out of state to a reputable alternative doctor for a second opinion. I waited until I was at rock bottom before delving into my research.
Remember, whether it is an illness of the spirit, mind, or body, it is best to seek counsel and help at the very beginning. Later all can be lost.
- 3.What tips would you give to our readers when dealing with their health challenges? It can be overwhelming with the amount of plans and suggestions for a person to follow when they are ill. A person may not have success following a certain plan. I would say that is not their fault. They are not a failure. It could be they were not adapting the advice or changes to their situation.
First ask yourself: how are you going to fit these changes into your life or can you? For instance, many people want to quit smoking. But did they ask themselves what smoking means to them? Most smokers go back not just due to stress but also because smoking is such a ritual. Some people are addicted to having something in their hands. The point is, it is not enough just to take something out of your life. You must fill it with something else. Preferably something positive.
We can all improve our lives but we must first know how we will do that for our own situations. To do so, we need more wisdom. We have plenty of information today but wisdom is knowing how to apply that information best.
A second tip is what many already know on a certain level. There is a mind/body/spirit connection. Fear, anger, resentment, and condemnation eventually manifest themselves somewhere in the body. So we must get rid of those mentally. I discuss in my book how to overcome these with one of the great mental laws. Yes, there are mental laws just as there are physical laws such as gravity. In my book, I provide the reader two of my own life stories that I overcame as examples. These were extreme situations but I had to overcome them nonetheless in order to completely heal the body.
- Click Here To Buy Matthews Book On Amazon
4. I loved the title of your book what made you come up with the idea? Thank you. It truly was curing the incurable. It was a miracle in a sense albeit a miracle that took a good deal of effort but I do believe this was the better miracle to have because it provided me with concrete actions others can take on their journey in health.
The doctors, on the other hand, would say I am merely in remission. However, I counter that by noting these same doctors had said my colon could never recover in the first place. I had seven doctors from tell me that I could not overcome my severe digestive disorder without surgery to remove my colon. It was too far gone for repair with medicine although one doctor was willing to give slim chance hope that a biological medicine may help. In desperation, I drove 700 miles to seek out an alternative doctor and even he gave the same dreary diagnosis.
I chose a different path and followed guidance that I can only say was provided through faith and a strong intuition in the hospital. Some times that strong intuition is the Holy Spirit talking to us. I feel I was guided in my research to find what I dub a “remedy” to heal my condition, not just put it in remission
- 5. Are you planning to write any more books in the future? Yes most definitely. I have always had book ideas in me. I just never had the inspiration to get started. It just seemed too daunting of a task. Now that I have gone through the process I am eager to start on my new projects. I have two in the works that should knock your socks off.
Remedy: How I Cured the Incurable is the go-to book for those suffering from IBD, IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, and Crohn’s Disease. It provides an alternative path to overcoming debilitative digestive and autoimmune disorders through bone broth, faith, and alternative remedies.
“My story of faith and the steps I took to combat an illness few ever triumph against will both inspire and enable someone else to live the best life possible, despite what medical experts have told them.”
You can visit Matthew’s Website At www.enlightenmetoday.org
You can get Matthews Book On Amazon Just Click Here
Interview With Matthew J Murphy Author Of Remedy